Friday, January 15, 2010

More updates

So here are the other videos that I talked about. Ben's wrestling video and one of Bart on the sandrail. Ben was filming the sandrail but my wrestling one isn't so good either! Anyway it gives you a taste of our world. Ben had his last meet Wednesday. He lost all three matches but Bart and his coach each said it was the best he has ever wrestled. I am happy it is over...for now we just have art. March starts softball again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You go Stubba-man :) So happy you have a sport for the WHOLE family. We love to see you guys having so much fun!!

Lisa said...

Wow, looks like fun! And now you know what I'm doing while you're covering for me at church... :)

Katie Olsen said...

This looks like it was fun. Sorry about Ben losing that is hard but as long as he only worries about improving. Sandrailing looks like fun and not as cold as snowmobiling but it is fun.